As well as promoting and organising our own event program we also assist other promoters with elements of their organisational requirements including;
- Commentary, public address & music.
To help events run smoothly and add value to the whole experience it is important that participants and spectators are kept up to date with the event timetable, informed of changes to the program, hear news and commentary on the event as it happens and be entertained.
- Course signage, road closure management, marshals & stewards management.
Your event participants and the public require a clearly marked route both for direction and safety. Stewards and marshals need to understand what their responsibilities are.
- Local knowledge.
We have a wealth of local knowledge & experience and numerous contacts on the Island. If you require general guidance and direction for your event we are happy to provide background information at outset which could save you many hours work and unnecessary cost.
Some of the events we have assisted with include;
- Toughmann Challenge in association with Manx Telecom.
- Douglas Soap Box Race powered by Microgaming
- IOM Triathlon Championships powered by Microgaming
- Microgaming Manx Marathon
- Manx Telecom End 2 End Mountain Bike Challenge
- Canada Life Int 10 Mile Time Trial League
- Microgaming IOM Triathlon Festival
- Sleepwell Hotels Inernational Youth Tour
- Zurich Manx International Cycle GP 2016
- HSBC UK National Road Cycle Championships in 2017.
If you require assistance please get in touch via the contact form below.